Saturday 21 January 2012

The Book!! Chapter twelve.

This is a sad post in some ways, its the last chapter in "the book".

For those who are new to this series, the quotes below were made in innocence during day to day conversation during my times at British Telecom in the 80's and 90's. Some may not make sense but you really had to be there.

  • "When your in a plane your so high you can see the sun rise" - Alan
  • "Did you tell Alan?" "Yes I did, but he wasn't there" - Gavin
  • "What is Terry's name?" - Alan
  • "When they are in the boat race, they do about 4 knots standing still" - Terry
  • "The more you earn the more tax you pay, its illogical" - Merick
  • "They are exactly the same component but they are different" - Anon
  • "They are so cruel to their animals, they kill them while they are still living" - Claire
  • "All smoking should be banned, even passive smoking kills" "Yeah it even kills non smokers" - Nigel
  • "I worked all day Saturday night" - Barry
  • "I'm going to but a burglar alarm for the house because they have started breaking into cars up our place" - Nigel
  • "He was smaller than me but he was huge" - Ken
  • "Its pick on me fortnight this week" - Nigel
  • "Anyone who's name begins with B should be fired" "First name or Christian name?" - Nigel
  • "Some people still couldn't hear if they were blindfolded" - Claire
That's it, I will continue to look out for more mishaps in my day to day ongoings.

I have really enjoyed this trip down memory lane, it has brought back some great memories.
I will add one more chapter with my all time favourites soon.
B...

No comments:

Post a Comment