Sunday 16 December 2012

Its been how long!!

Before you know it almost a year has gone by.
I spent a few minutes trolling through some of my older posts and you don't realise what you get up to, all those renovations, all that running around with sports for the boys.
This year was somewhat different, reno's have been a little less intense, still doing some but its been almost part time. Running around with sport has been almost non-existent with Jamie now in University.
Oh there was one thing, I changed my job, after over 10 exhilarating years at RIM an opportunity came up with a local insurance company (Economical Insurance) and I thought what the hell, doesn't hurt to speculate. I got the job and haven't looked back, new challenges and a fresh start, its been a great 10 months with hopefully many more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment